WHY USE SEO Organics FOR YOUR PPC CAMPAIGN?
Paid search marketing, or pay per click (PPC), is the most targeted form of search marketing. You only pay when a user clicks on your advert. Although the concept is simple, the day to day management of a campaign can be a 24/7 job, meaning crucial time away from other important areas of your business.
ASK YOURSELF THIS:
- Do you have the time to manage all your keywords across Google, Yahoo, MSN and potentially more?
- Will you be able to react when a competitor adjusts their bidding strategy?
- Do you have the capacity to manage the actual spend on a daily basis to ensure budgets are adhered to?
- Do you have the knowledge to know that the pounds you are spending are returning profits to you?
If you answered ‘no’ to any of the above then you would benefit from having us manage your PPC campaign on your behalf.
- Increase your market share
- Tighten your targeted advertising spend
- Provide instant exposure for your website/business
- Produce measurable results
Employing us will leave you free to do what you do best – running your business.
We measure success by the quality of the service we provide to our clients. We devise bid management strategies which ensure you pay the optimum amount for each click. Our PPC management is focused on your return on investment. In many cases we have reduced costs for clients due to the success of our campaign management.
OPTIMISE YOUR PPC CAMPAIGN
Whether we take over an existing campaign or build one from scratch, we will build a highly targeted, affordable and fully transparent campaign. We do extensive keyword/sector research, meaning you will only be bidding on relevant keywords that will drive sales to your website.
Once the PPC campaign is launched, you will receive 24/7 bid management and analysis. We will also provide regular reporting that will show you how we’ve been doing as well as what we are planning to continue to grow your business through paid search.
PPC MANAGEMENT FEATURES
- Goal setting, tracking and full reporting
- Sector and keyword analysis
- Conversion metrics
- Campaign and network strategy
- Bidding strategy
- Ad copy
- Landing page strategy
- Campaign reviews and optimisation
- SEO and marketing integration
- Affiliate integration
Eye-tracking research shows 95% of Google users view the paid search results at the top of the page, while 31% view the ads on the right-hand side. Bearing in mind that you only pay for the ad if it is clicked, pay per click represents unparalleled reach – in particular when used alongside a strong SEO strategy.